Friday, December 31, 2010

*NOTICE TO MY BLOG READERS*

I'm sorry, but my internet is experiencing "technical difficulties"....

(Or in other words).... COMCAST SCREWED IT UP!

They came to work on my neighbors' line, and ended up disconnecting MY internet!

And to make matters worse....(as they're so good at doing!) :/ they can't come to fix it until the 1st.

(Or so they say!)

I'm gonna have to call and double check that, because I find it hard to believe that they're working on a holiday....so we'll see.

(Regardless, they better get it back on SOON, or they're gonna be Com-CASTRATED!) >:[

Anyway....The blog will be back up and running as soon as I am!

In the meantime, I'm "borrowing" wi-fi from Burger King, Holiday Inn, Motel 6...where ever I can find a hot spot. 

Can ya believe McDonalds CHARGES for wi-fi when you can go right across the street to Burger King and get it for FREE?!

CRAZY!

But yeah...as I was sayin'...

Y'all are super cool for stickin' with me through this, and I promise I'll be back with a terrific new blog just as soon as I'm back online!

I would do one now, but it's kind of hard to concentrate at Burger King! (Especially when the sun is shining through, directly on top of a very BALD man's head, and it's totally blinding me!)

See y'all again real soon ok?! ;)
















Love, Queenie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment