Sunday, January 16, 2011

Freaky Tales From The Paranormal Files!



"My experience started in Sept. of 2004...

First, let me say I am not a kid or a nut; I am 51 years old and a mother.

My own mother was diagnosed with cancer in March of 2004. (This will come up again later.) Let me also say my dad passed away when I was 25, so this was really hard on me.

I was in my room sleeping on a very small twin bed, because I was shopping for a new bed. I had thought I had been hearing little knocks in my room for a couple of nights, but just thought it was probably one of my dogs.

Anyway, on the third night at 3:00 a.m. I got up to visit the bathroom and had just gotten back to bed. Just as I was about to drift off, I felt a bump against my bed close to my shoulder.

I thought to myself, "that was weird" but then just brushed it off.

Again, as I was drifting back to sleep, I felt another bump...even stronger this time.

I was thinking, "This is crazy! I don't believe in this kind of crap!"

Then another bump! This time, it actually made me shake from the bed moving so hard.

Now I'm thinking, "this is just not possible" and my dogs are too small to actually move the bed.

So now I am wide awake, waiting for anything else to happen.

Suddenly, I felt something sit on the bed beside my shin and foot!

I did have the TV on, but no sound to it, and there was plenty of light. I could feel the pressure against my leg.

I looked down and could see it had the blanket pressed up against me, just as if someone was sitting there looking at me.

I started screaming and kicking once I realized this was really happening.

I couldn't get out of the blanket because of the weight on it.

Finally I was out, and I was trembling from fright.

 I stood there wondering what the heck just went on?!

The next morning, I told some family members about it and told them if it hadn't happened to me I would say it's a crock!

After a few days, I started questioning myself whether it really happened or not. I knew it did, but decided I would forget it. After that I had put my little dog in bed with me at night.

Two nights later, all of the sudden, my dog just flies off the bed and looks at me like, What was that?! So I just let her stay on the floor. Now it's right at 3:00 a.m. again.

I'm lying on my back and just about to go back to sleep, when all of the sudden, I am wide awake in a state of panic!

Something inside my mattress was pushing up around my waist, almost like hands – BIG hands!

Then moving up my back and all the way down my arms until it reaches my hands and then gives a final shove upward.

By now, I am totally scared out of my wits!

This happened so fast.

Of course I jump from the bed and stand there just staring at the bed. I can't believe what just happened, but it did.

 I'm wondering, Is this my dad trying to tell me something or am I losing it completely?

The next day I called my sister and told her about what happened. I also told her I think it may have been dad trying to tell me mom needs us, or maybe her time is near.

I told her I thought we should go be with her all the time now. I just had a feeling we should.

My mom passed away a week later, and it has never happened again.

There is something out there beyond death.

I know there is!"


Shadow Frankenstein

"This incident took place at my parents' house near Reading, Pennsylvania when I was 7 years old, in 1996...

My parents had just tucked me in and gone to bed. I remember closing my eyes for a minute or two, trying to drift off to sleep.

I wasn't very tired and closing my eyes wasn't helping, so I opened them back up.

When I opened my eyes, I was startled to see a tall, thin, black figure standing to the right of me, so close to my bed, it was almost touching it.

As children, we perceive things as being larger than they actually are, but if I had to guess, I'd say this thing was about seven feet tall.

It had the form of a man (head and shoulders), but it had a distinctly square head, meaning the top of the head was very flat. (I remember thinking of it as "Frankenstein" because of the head shape.)

The really strange thing about the figure, was that it was totally and completely black. It had no discernible features.

I couldn't tell if it was standing guard at my bed or staring at me.

 I got the feeling it was there to harm me, and I was paralyzed with fear.

I thought if I moved, it would do something to me, but I didn't want to look at it and I wanted to protect myself, so I slowly pulled the covers up over my head and stayed that way for hours.

I was sweating and breathing heavily, partly from fear, and partly from being under the covers for so long. I realized I had to come out at some point in time, so I did.

The figure was still there, still not moving, still right next to my bed- when it disappeared.

The only way I can describe it, is that it went out like a light being dimmed.

I was relieved, but still terrified, and couldn't leave my bed until my parents were up. Dawn was just breaking.

When my parents did wake up, I felt comfortable with getting up and walking around the house, but I was hesitant to tell my parents what had happened.

When I finally worked up the courage to say something, I told them that, "Frankenstein was next to my bed last night."

They laughed it off and told me it was a dream.

But I vividly remember being wide awake and observant of my surroundings.

To this day, I absolutely do not believe it was a dream!"

(Follow link below to go to the next page)

No comments:

Post a Comment