Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Late Night Trippy Tales Continued...

Creepy Lake Man

"This happened one night when I was around 10 years old...

I am currently 26 years old, but I remember this night vividly!

We had just arrived to Warsaw, Indiana to visit all of our family members, which consisted of my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

My aunt and uncles' house is in the middle of the woods, where the closest gas station would take at least ten minutes to drive to.

I have always thought their house was very creepy, but I never had any reasons to justify why I felt this way.

By their house, about fifty feet away, was a lake where we used to going fishing when I was very young.

After visiting with my family for about two hours, all of the adults decided that they wanted to go to a fancy restaurant and eat while the younger side of the family, including me, wanted to stay home and play videogames because it was very rare when we were able to see each other.

All of the adults agreed that I was old enough to look after all of them, so they allowed us to stay behind.

After about an hour of playing video games with my cousins, I realized that I hadn't taken a shower all day because of the long drive to get to Indiana, so I decided to get cleaned up.

After grabbing fresh clothes out of my bag, I told all of my cousins to stay in the room until I got back because I was responsible for them. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and was waiting for the water to get hot.

This bathroom was one of the weirdest bathrooms I had ever seen. Inside of the shower, there was a window that had a perfect view of the lake. Near the window, there was a large air conditioner.

After the water had gotten warm enough, I entered the shower and just stood their for about ten minutes because it felt so good. This is where my night turned terrifying.

As I was taking a shower, in the corner of my eye I saw something move. I had that feeling that someone or something was watching me through the window.

The hot water was steaming up the window so I really couldn't see out of it. I took my hand and I wiped the steam off of the window. What I saw, made my drop my washcloth and made me freeze.

I saw what looked like a man that was about seven feet tall, with long hair, standing by the air conditioner right next to the window that led to the shower. I couldn't move a muscle.

The man had very long hair which covered his face. He also had long fingers, and his nails looked like they hadn't been cut or cleaned for ages.

His skin was the dark yellow color, the kind of yellow you see when you mix brown and yellow together. His eyes were a normal looking shade of brown. He was just standing there holding something watching me as I took a shower.

I couldn't figure out what is was but it looked like a flask because he was taking sips out of it.

As he stood there, I was scared out of my mind, but all I could think about was my cousins' safety and that I need to get to them.

After about two minutes, the man got really close to the window and started to smile. His teeth were as disgusting as his fingernails.
To this day, I still can remember his face as if it had happened yesterday.

After he looked at me for about 30 seconds with his face pressed against the glass, he backed away and just sat on the air conditioner, drinking whatever it was in his hand, staring at me like I was the only thing that existed in the world.

The only thing I could hear was his laughter and the water hitting my back from the showerhead. I slowly used my left hand, which he couldn't see, to grab the towel off of the rack.

I quickly threw the towel over the window to hinder his view of me and the bathroom. I quickly ran into the room where my cousins were with just my towel on, and quickly told them to get out of the room and go to the back room and lock the door.

The back room was the farthest away from the bathroom and was one of the few doors in the house that had a lock.

After they all ran in the room, I got the phone and called 911. I told them that a man was watching me through the window and I was scared. They said they would be there as soon as they could.

After getting off the phone with 911, I reluctantly went back into the bathroom...

I slowly took the towel off the window and to my horror, the man was still there. But he wasn't near my window or on my air conditioner, he was near the lake behind the house.

He stared at me for about a minute longer, with a malicious smirk on his face.

By this point, I was terrified, but I knew my cousins were safe.

Then, like he was being controlled or something, he quickly did a 180 degree turn and walked straight into the lake, his body descending until I could only see the top of his head, then nothing.

He was gone in a second. I could not believe my eyes. This only made me more terrified! I had just watched a man walk right into the lake like it was his home.

I figured he would come back up after a minute or so. After five minutes, he never came back up!

To this day, I can't explain it.

The police came right after that. They searched the area, but found nothing.

I have never been so terrified in my whole life! "


Just A Dream...Or Was It?

"This experience took place when I was 8 years old...

My brother, who is six years older than I, was very ill and called for my mother. I heard her get up and him ask for a glass of water.

Being the type of kid who wanted the same as her brother, I also called out for my mother to get me a glass of water.

I heard her walk up the stairs and go into my brother's room and close the door.

Seconds later, she came out of the room and walked into her bedroom. I heard her close the door behind her and the creak of her bed as she climbed in.

I thought that she didn't hear me, so I called out "Mom!" I sat there for a minute and called out louder, "Mom!" Still nothing. Finally I yelled, "MOM!" I looked into the darkness waiting, and she appeared.

I asked her, "May I have some water, please?" All she did was motion for me to follow her. Her finger pointed at me and then telling me to follow.

"Mom, I'm tired. Please may I have a glass of water?" My mom started to motion once again for me to follow. No words came from her mouth.

I noticed something strange, in addition to the obvious issue that she wasn't speaking: she had a weird white glow around her. My skin crawled, goose bumps exploded all over my body, and my gut started to turn circles.

I looked down on the verge of puking, and saw that she was floating at least six inches off the ground!

I ducked under my covers and just started to scream and cry.

Needless to say, my real mom came in and shook me. I cried into her saying that she was dead and that this wasn't real.

I sobbed into her shoulder and all she could say was, "Honey it was just a dream."

To this day I can still see that image in my head.

I realize now, what I saw that day, was a ghost, a spirit, that took the shape of my mom for me to trust it.

Follow it to where, I'm not sure...maybe I don't want to know!"





Stay tuned to this blog for more "Late Night Trippy Tales"...


No comments:

Post a Comment